Here I am blogging again, I really need to start doing this often I think it will help my get things off my mind.
So I have deleted this particular blog three times. I didn't know what to write about, or how to start.
I lost the good thing, and I am not going to have a second chance.
I feel stuck
I am at a crossroad and I do not know which way to go.
I am not happy here, but I do not know where to go.
I dont feel motivated, I do not know where it went.
The only thing I have left is being positive. I know we all go through things to learn from it. I am def learning tons about myself. Things I do not like, and I am going to change it.
I am not going to continue to lose good things, because of me anymore.
M.Lanzo
8(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A lot of the things posted above doesn't make sense, but it did to me and it made me feel that much better. Crazy how something as simple as writing things out helps clear your mind. Night!
ReplyDelete